(In chronogical order, starting from the bottom)
25 June 2007 (Ulaanbaatar)
24 June 2007 (Ulaanbaatar)
- Added Cheng Tso-Hsin's world list names for Pandioninae, Accipitrinae, Eurostopidae, Falconidae, Phasianidae, Nectariniidae, and Dendrocygnidae.
29 March 2007 (Beijing)
- Fixed pinyin for 冠 (not but ) at various places.
- Cleaned up some messy code.
27 March 2007 (Beijing)
- Added Chinese names from Cheng Tso-Hsin's world list for members of the Anatidae.
26 March 2007 (Beijing)
23 March 2007 (Beijing)
25 February 2007 (Beijing & Queensland)
- Since 10 January I have had hardware and software problems. Despite this there have been updates to the site during that period of time. The most important is the addition of Cheng Tso-Hsin's world-wide bird names (see home page and list of sources for more details), which has just got under way. There have also been fixes to faulty code, some twigging of text and names (with quite a lot of additional material in the Alcinae), and some cosmetic changes.
9 January 2007 (Beijing)
- Woodpeckers: Added links to photos and a number of Japanese species names where missing.
8 January 2007 (Beijing)
- A few minor changes and additions.
5 January 2007 (Beijing)
- Added Chinese characters to Japanese name of Garrulax chinensis at Laughing Thrushes (大官鳥 for the curious). My thanks to Michael Nichols of www.Rakusan.net. for alerting me to the correct characters. The Rakusan site is well worth a visit, not least for its 100 marvellous bird paintings by Japanese painter, woodblock print artist, and printer Rakusan Tsuchiya (1896 - 1976).
- Added links to a few images of Southeast Asian birds.